Engage your employees in volunteer service!
Volunteer Fairfax is experienced at crafting strong corporate-nonprofit partnerships that benefit our community. BusinessLink offers volunteer program and project management support based on your company’s unique goals. Offering skills-based and team building projects, as well as industry-specific and direct service opportunities, BusinessLink offers customized employee engagement at sites in Northern Virginia and throughout the Greater Washington DC metro region. Our comprehensive project management ensures a high impact day of service that meets your employees’ expectations and furthers your philanthropic goals.
With BusinessLink, Volunteer Fairfax provides two types of engagements:
Comprehensive Project Management, including:
- Targeted project solicitation based on your goals and preferences
- Logistical planning and pre-project site visits
- Supply budget management, supply procurement and distribution
- Access to the Volunteer Fairfax Community Tool Shed, offering approximately $30,000 in tools and non-consumable supplies
- On-site volunteer management and day-of coordination
- Post event employee evaluation and impact reporting
Advanced Project Referral, including:
- Identify and confirm project options for a specified date, location, and designated community need areas