Next Level Nonprofit Employee Skills
With more than 25 years of progressive experience in the nonprofit arena, we have the insights and resources that will help your organization more effectively manage volunteers and board members and develop a more successful fundraising strategy.
Volunteer Fairfax offers opportunities for volunteer managers to improve their skills, capabilities and impact. We feature a way to learn the most up-to-date nonprofit practices as well as provide a great place to network and exchange ideas with your peers. Half-day workshops, webinars and roundtables are offered for staff and volunteers whether new to the volunteer management responsibilities or those looking to develop new skills for new challenges.
Current Nonprofit Training Topics
– Volunteer Manager Bootcamp
– Volunteer Manager Bootcamp Lite
– Advanced Volunteer Manager Bootcamp
Other Learning Opportunities (Workshops or Webinars)
– The Accidental Volunteer Manager
– The Art of Managing Up and Down
– Empowering Volunteers to Lead
– Get to Know Volunteer Fairfax
– Secrets to Successful Meetings
– Showing Volunteer Impact
– Turning Volunteers into Donors
– Working with Volunteers of Every Generation
– Words Matter
Volunteer Management Roundtables, a safe space to talk about issues facing volunteer managers, meets quarterly and welcome all nonprofits at no cost.
Plus, we are able to tailor trainings to the specific needs of your organization.
If you are not a Member and would like to register for any training opportunity or need more information, contact Susan Sanow.