Next Level Volunteer Management Employee Skills
With more than 25 years of progressive experience in the nonprofit arena, we have the insights and resources that will help your organization more effectively manage volunteers and board members and develop a more successful fundraising strategy.
Current Nonprofit Training Topics
- Volunteer Manager Bootcamp (3 hours)
- Volunteer Manager Bootcamp Lite (1 hour)
- Advanced Volunteer Manager Bootcamp (3 hours)
Other Topics (one hour, in-person or via webinar)
- The Accidental Volunteer Manager
- The Art of Managing Up and Down
- Building A Volunteer Program Infrastructure – The Basic Documents
- Empowering Volunteers to Lead
- Secrets to Successful Meetings
- Showing Volunteer Impact
- Starting Smart: The Basics of Volunteer Recruitment
- Turning Volunteers into Donors
- Words Matter: Writing Strong Volunteer Recruitment Announcements
- Working with Volunteers of Every Generation
Volunteer Management Roundtables, a safe space to talk about issues facing volunteer managers, meets quarterly and welcomes all nonprofits at no cost. Plus, we are able to tailor training to the specific needs of your organization.
If you are not a Member and would like to register for any training opportunity or need more information, contact Susan Sanow.
Trainings offered by Volunteer Fairfax may be used to meet the requirements for applying for or renewing the Certified in Volunteer Administration (CVA) credential. One Professional Development Unit (PDU) is awarded for each 50-60 minute session or contact hour in topics related to volunteer resources management. For more details about the CVA program and renewal requirements, visit www.CVAcert.org or email info@CVAcert.org